Give And Take
The more you give, the more you get in return.
This is also confirmed by the five laws of “The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea”, one of the best-selling books of all time on the art of giving:
- The law of value: Your human value is reflected in the values you give away much more than the money you earn.
- The law of finance: Your income is determined by the number of people you serve and the quality of the service.
- the law of influence: Your influence is defined by the frequency and quality from the attention into another live from you.
- The law of authenticity: The biggest and most precious gift you can give is yourself.
- The law of receptivity: To give effectively, you must open your heart to receive.
Buddha also taught at a deeper level when he said: “He who receives kindness should never forget it, but he who performs it should never remember it.”
“Never forget the grace of those who give you grace, but also never remember the grace you give.”
Giving and receiving is a truth in life. Each of us should try to give more to make life better.