This cucumber and carrot salad is a flavorful, simple vinaigrette-based salad with Asian flavors. It is refreshing, healthy, and filled with tasty ingredients. If you want to try out a new salad, this is one of the best out there.
What Do You Need?
- Cucumbers and carrots of course (pre-shredded works just fine)
- Green onions
- Parsley or cilantro
- Sesame oil
For the dressing, you will need the following ingredients:
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Crushed red peppers
- Ground ginger
Once you have all the ingredients for the salad and the dressing, you can start prepping and making it.
How To Make It?
There is one step to make the dressing and that is to:
Mixing soy sauce, rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, sugar, honey, sesame oil, sesame seeds, crushed red peppers, ground ginger, salt, and pepper into a bowl.
To make the carrot and cucumber salad, you just need to do the following:
- Slice your cucumbers and green onions
- Chop up the parsley or cilantro (this is customizable since stores don’t always have what you are looking for these days)
- Get bag of pre-shredded carrots
- Mix these 4 ingredients together and drizzle sesame oil over them.
- Toss to coat your vegetables
You have now made this delicious, healthy, and refreshing Asian salad. It really is as simple as that. You’re not going to believe how amazing a simple salad with carrots and cucumbers can be!