- Usually, we still think that when we are tired, we need to sleep for a long time and we will be healthy. However, not every time you wake up, you will find your body full of energy. In fact, people need rest not only physically but also mentally, emotionally, creatively,…Physical Rest:
– If you are in a state of headache, moodiness, fatigue. Mouth yawning constantly, eyes closed, and not wanting to do anything…Exactly these are signs of a person needing to relax physically.
2. Mental Rest:
– In Chemistry, it is said that saturation is a state that cannot be dissolved anymore, the human brain also has times like that. We look at a book or do a very basic math homework but we still don’t understand anything and can’t solve it. Sometimes, Our brain is like a temporary death. It’s time we should really relax mentally. Only that, the brain can rest and connect with the data which it has previously received.
3. Spiritual Rest:
In modern life, people alway compete with each others. Sometimes you will feel completely empty, alone and sometimes not safe. It’s time to let that soul rest for a while and then continue to immerse yourself in that bustling life!
4. Emotional Rest:
– Maybe in life, we have times when we find ourselves becoming negative and then gradually become bored and do not want to do anything. Emotions also become more sensitive, we easily cry or get angry with someone. In the long time, that emotions will make us gradually lose what we have, become more lost and confused. That’s why it’s so important to give your emotions a break.
5. Sensory Rest:
– Air pollution or sound pollution in cities are becoming more and more serious. Therefore, living and studying in those cities sometimes makes you feel overwhelmed and if you don’t rest, the effect will be quite bad. Eyes get tired from looking at the computer screen for too long, ears ringing from listening to loud sounds for a long time,…
6. Creative Rest:
– Industries that require creativity such as Youtuber, Tiktoker, designer, .. require novelty, uniqueness and multi-faceted, multi-dimensional view. However, if you work for a long time, especially with high intensity, it is easy to lead to a state of “exhaustion of wisdom”. Those are the signs that we should temporarily put off work and let our minds rest so that it can create new things.
7. Social Rest:
– Even if you are a super extrovert, there will be times when you will feel tired of fun or social relationships. In those relationships, there will also be quite toxic relationships that you don’t even realize and make you feel drained. At times like these, it is necessary to put those relationships aside and take time for yourself.